Tuesday 13 November 2012

Yoga nutter....?

I've always been a very stressy, anxious individual, worrying about insignificant things, things I can't help, predict and even things I have zero control over. It is very waring at times, so I've been looking into things than can help to reduce this anxiety and a recurrant theme that came up, was yoga.
So, I'm trying a bit of a yoga challange so to speak. I've got my own mat (yay! In green obviously, the most calming colour in the world) and i've purchased some DVD 's to help me along my way at home. I also attend a few classes at the gym whenever I can. I guess i'm really excited to see what benefits I can gain from yoga, and would love to hear other people's experiences. I'll update further along the line.......

Peach xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment