Thursday 10 November 2011

Foil Nails....♡

OMG....I have a new nail obsession! I can't believe I've never tried these before, I am kicking myself! I bascially went a bit mental on eBay a few nights ago ordering all sorts of gems, and nail accessories (keep following the blog to see all the new stuff!!), and I came across these nail foils and thought it's time I gave these a go! I'm basically in love.....with them more than my boyfriend, and chocolate, and chips! Ha!

So easy to do, all the packs come with step by step instructions, it literally took me 10mins to do one hand, and i've never done them before! Can't stop staring at them! ♡ ♡ ♡

Red Foils with Silver Polka Dots ♡


Peaches ♡ x

6 comments:

  1. Can you post the link of the seller :)
    I love them, perfect for Christmas!

    Zoe xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure babe! It's http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170665500631&index=5&nav=WON&nid=21270584828&trxId=739582134007

    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them....think i will def be getting my hands on them soon!

    check out my blog if you get chance, pretty annoyed as the same day i started it my camera broke but im making do anyway! lol

    makeupandbeautygeek.blogspot.com

    Josie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've followed you back, I'm new to this site, so I'm still trying to get to grips with it! Defo get them, beaut for Xmas!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks hun :) me too....i looked at them, cant believe how affordable they are either! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wicked, honestly so easy to do! I sealed mine in with some Bio Gel to stop them lifting, I'm gonna see how long they last! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete